Sunday, July 30, 2006

Bullrun 2006: Day 6, Zzz...

I must admit, by Day 6 I was wiped out. I drove over to the Shelby Museum for breakfast and hot laps at Vegas Motor Speedway. Rory took the laps in Vegas as I've already driven the short course over there. In fact, I was exhausted by Day 6, so I handed Rory the keys to the Gallardo and got on the Bullrun tour bus for a nap.









The nap, of course, turned in to a 5 hour party to San Diego while the Bullrun went to Havasu, crossed the London Bridge and then booked it to San Diego. I should have known better than to get on a tour bus during the Bullrun.

At first I was bummed about missing Havasu, but hey... it was a Thursday and nothing is going on in Havasu on Thursday except more 105°+ temperatures. I was happy to be on the bus watching movies and drinking.

3 comments:

Roxanne Mackenzie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roxanne Mackenzie said...

absoutely jealous you guys went to the Shelby Museum

Roxanne Mackenzie said...

absoutely jealous you guys went to the Shelby Museum